My short Introduction
Hi,
my name is Suman Sunar . I’m a 21 yrs old guy who passed (+2) from Janapriya
Multiple College. Recently, I live in Srijanachowk 8, Pokhara, Nepal but originally from parvat district. Still
I haven’t done extraordinary work in my life.
I’m so interested person to be
connected with internet, web and computer. Therefore, I had been trained with
some computer courses like, basic, diploma, hardware chip level. I was roaming
office to office to get a job then I begged also them but nobody believed on me
.And there was no option except cursing my own fate and realizing by saying you
have no potentiality and you are no well qualified. I was wasting my teenage
years only sitting in front of T.V. and computer for watching movies, Playing games
and hanging on internet in unproductive way rather than using internet creatively
to earn money .
One day as I was reading a local newspaper at the same time I saw
an advertisement casted in the corner of the page. It was published about IBN which
was providing self-business through internet where the wanderer like me can
show his/her innermost hope to convert into real earning while learning also. Then
I found IBN suitable for me and everyone just as like as me.
Through IBN we can
show and know our capabilities and potentialities. From my point of view, it is a
platform where anybody can transform his/her willing power into money. I think
it will make me a great internet marketing entrepreneur in future.

Comments
Post a Comment